D. Hayes Safety organises 1 day Safe Pass Courses.
What is Safe Pass ?
The FAS Safe Pass Health and Safety Awareness Training Programme was designed to ensure that all workers in construction will have a basic
knowledge of health and safety and be able to work on-site without being a risk to themselves or others who might be
affected by their acts or omissions. From a health and safety perspective, construction workers are bound by law to hold a
valid Safe Pass card.
Aims of Safe Pass
- To raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry.
- To ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with a view to making a positive
contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards.
- To maintain a register of personnel who have received such training.
- To provide all participants with a FAS Safe Pass registration card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and
Benefits of Safe Pass
- Improved safety culture.
- Reduction in accidents on site.
- Reduction in lost time due to accidents.
- Improved employee morale.
- Identification of personnel with recognised safety awareness training.
- Improved health and safety awareness.
- Recognition of safety training.
- Personal development.
- Provision of a Safe Pass registration card,
- Improved employment prospects.
For further information or any queries you may have regarding the
Safe Pass Programme, please don't hesitate to